Job Title: PPC Specialist
Job Reference #: Unknown
Position Type: full time
Name of employer: Group Twenty Seven
Location: Arlington, MA (Virtual)
Date Posted: 23 February 2012
Are you a PPC professional looking for additional work? Group Twenty Seven are looking to fill a PPC contract position immediately. If you are dependable, passionate about PPC, and have solid knowledge of AdWords and adCenter, they want to hear from you.
- Currently work as a PPC freelancer / contractor
- Able to commit to 20 hours per week
- Weekly progress check-ins via email or phone
Required PPC Experience:
- At least 2-4 years experience working with AdWords and adCenter
- Excellent ad writing skills
- A solid understanding of Google Analytics and how to utilize data to further develop PPC efforts
- The ability to pinpoint trends and the know-how to capitalize on findings
- Up to date on latest PPC industry changes and trends
- Creative thinker
- Enjoys testing and trying new things to improve account performance
This position is virtual.
Include your resume, references, hourly rate as well as a little about yourself and PPC experience.
Salary range: Unknown
Closing date: Unknown
More info about company from: http://grouptwentyseven.com
Contact: Send resumes via online form to: http://grouptwentyseven.com/contact
For more search industry job vacancies, or to post a vacancy, please visit Search Engine College Jobs Board.