Search Engine Wiki is basically a collaborative online library of search engine marketing (SEM) resources. With the search community’s help, Search Engine Wiki has now grown to include thousands of SEM resources, freely available to the public.
Some of the most popular resources on the Wiki include:
- Lists of regional search engines categorized by country, type and industry.
- A glossary of definitions for common terms used in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Pay Per Click Advertising (PPC) and Search Engine Marketing.
- An extensive library of search engine marketing articles.
- Employment resources where you can find SEO, PPC and SEM jobs.
- A collection of popular search engine marketing blogs and newsfeeds.
- Frequently Asked Questions about search engines and SEM.
- A list of popular search engine marketing tools and time saving software.
- Links to upcoming search industry conferences and events.
- A list of social media sites and related tools.
View the entire list of wiki categories.
Search Engine Wiki is now out of BETA and celebrating three years of activity. Read our official Press Release.
We’re so excited about Search Engine Wiki’s birthday, that we’re giving away a geeky Search Engine College tag cloud tshirt every (business) day this month to the first person to find Ms Parker on the Search Engine Wiki website.
You can see a picture of Ms Parker on this page. She’s always on the move, tidying up resource pages and messy aisles of ebooks, so she can be very hard to spot. If you see her first, make sure you tweet the phrase “I found Ms Parker!” and a link to the page that you found her on to: @sewiki.
So what are you waiting for? Go Find Ms Parker!