So this week we threw down a challenge. To have you guys design us a new Search Engine College tshirt for 2010.
Now we didn’t get a great deal of entries – I blame myself for blogging about it so late – but hats off to those of you who managed to come up with something with only 48 hours notice.
To make up the deficit, I’ve thrown in a couple of last year’s entries that I felt were worthy contenders.
Here are the finalists in random order:
- Tee Design 1 (by Michael Motherwell)
- Tee Design 2 (by SEC Staff *)
- Tee Design 3 (by Matt Burgess)
- Tee Design 4 (by SEC Staff *)
- Tee Design 5 (by Natter)
- Tee Design 6 (by SEC Staff *)
- Tee Design 7 (by Ninja)
- Tee Design 8 (by Cindy N)
- Tee Design 9 (by SEO Nottingham)
- Tee Design 10 (by Mark Leggett)
* Not eligible to win prize
You can vote for the design you’d like to see win by taking THIS POLL. The design with the most number of votes will be used on our t-shirts and win the 2 day pass to SMX Sydney, UNLESS the winning design is one of those submitted by SEC staff, in which case the runner up will win the conference pass.
You’ve got until next Monday April 12 to cast your vote and you can only vote once (your votes are logged by cookie and IP so no cheating). The winner will be announced on April 13.