Some very exciting news came through email today.
If you are a privately owned New Zealand business with less than 50 staff and you take one of our Search Engine College courses between now and the end of September 2010, it appears that you *may* qualify for reimbursement of 50 percent of the course fee (up to a maximum of NZD 250 including GST) via the NZTE’s Management Training Assistance Scheme.
I say *may* at this stage, because I am fairly sure our courses qualify but NZTE is unable to offer pre-approval of courses or applicants for this scheme so you will need to make the final decision yourself on whether to apply. I am currently awaiting confirmation from NZTE as to the likelihood of our courses qualifying so will update this post when I have more information.
This scheme covers management training courses or workshops:
* booked and paid for between 1 June 2010 and 30 September 2010 and;
* attended between 1 July 2010 and 30 September 2010 and;
* for which applications for reimbursement are received between 1 July 2010 and 31 October 2010.
General eligibility criteria:
The Management Training Assistance Scheme is open to the owners/operators, and managers of small and medium businesses that meet the following criteria:
* Are privately owned (by an individual or individuals)
* Have few, if any, specialised managerial staff
* Have less than 50 full time employees (30 hours is considered full time)
* Are commercially trading
* Are not part of a larger business enterprise
The following are not eligible:
* Not-for-profit entities
* Charitable trusts
But never fear, charities and NFPs can apply for our free online training initiative instead.
Please note that NZTE will reimburse applicants after their application has been lodged and assessed by them and approval and payment of the claim will be at the sole discretion of NZTE.
Perhaps you’ve been thinking about taking one of our but needed an extra incentive? Well now’s your chance. We offer courses in the following disciplines:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay Per Click Advertising (e.g. Google AdWords)
- Link Building
- Web Site Copywriting
- Article Marketing
- Web Site Usability
- Copywriting for PPC
So if you’re a qualifying New Zealand business and want to take advantage of the Management Training Assistance Scheme to save yourself NZD250 on our courses, you’ve got less than 3 months to do it. That’s right, the cut off date is 30 September 2010.
So don’t leave it too long. Enroll today, have some fun learning how to better market your web site online and save yourself some cash.