1) How to Make YouTube Your Marketing Powerhouse by Tina-Courtney Brown
In this post Tina describes how a YouTube channel is helpful to lift your company’s profile. Even if your content doesn’t go viral, over time your YouTube catalogue will increase your SEO. Tina also provides a list of 10 exciting ideas to explore when making a video to promote your business or organisation. Definitely one to bookmark!
2) 10 Lessons from a 100k Pageview Post by Stephen Kenwright
Stephen unexpectedly wrote a post that was viewed 100,000 times! This is not so much a how-to-do post, but a few hints and tips Stephen felt to share after he ‘sharked it’ unexpectedly.
3) How to Move Rankings Up On Older, Existing Content – Whiteboard Friday by Rand Fishkin
Moz’s Whiteboard Fridays are always worth a peak! This week Rand explains how adjusting your existing, quality content can be used to help bump your site up in the SERPs and give your site a fresh appeal.
4) Benchmarking & Analytics: How to Track the Effects of your Social SEO Campaign by Marcela De Vivo
How can we really know whether our Social SEO campaign is effective? Besides revenue increases there are lots of benefits of Social SEO and they’re worth measuring. Take note of the helpful tools and links to help track campaign effectiveness.
And finally for something different…
5) Learning How To Be A Manager by Caitlin Krumdieck
This is a little off-topic but the headline caught my attention and it referenced a similarly great post by Rand Fishkin called If Management is the Only Way Up We’re All F’d. If you’ve been thinking about moving up in your organization and want to know if you really have the desire to be a manager, or if you’re better off sticking to what you know and love, these are great posts to read.
Image courtesy of Threadless.